Sunday 19 January 2014

My first paycheck from SFI!!!




Just imagine the wonderful feeling, when you get a commission cheque for the first time from a business you are building. It is such a fabulous feeling .... and it happened for me from the very first month that I joined SFI.

I remember the feeling of elation I had - when I got an email from SFI telling me that my commission was for the month was in. I was ever so excited!!!

My first cheque was for a paltry sum of $1.98. However, it made me realize that the company I had joined was a real company not a fly by night scam company!

Still for the first year or so, I treated SFI as a hobby and a learning curve in my life, rather than a real business. Oh, I invested a fair amount of time in it.....and would invest just enough each month to become an EA.....but that was it. So SFI paid me back as a hobby would.


I really enjoyed, and am still enjoying the learning from my new business. Know that, SFI teaches you everything you need to know about your business....and that too for FREE. If I had had to pay for all the knowledge that SFI has imparted to me, I would have had to paid 1000s of dollars to learn all that I have in the past two years.


However, now that I have actually realized the potential I hold in my hands through the business and am capitalizing on it....the business too, has started paying me back as a business should. 

So, if you are in the SFI business or considering joining it, know that it is a million dollar business. It is definitely not a get-rich-quick scheme ...however, if you lay a strong foundation for it, it will pay you back a thousandfold....)

If you would like to know more please feel free to write to me at a2aritu@gmail.com. Please feel free to leave any comments for me ... positive or negative......every comment will help me in my growth as a blogger. :)

Do check out and like my pages below (if they appeal to you).


google.com/+adiamondofindiaRituAnand    

List Price $95
Our Price: $90
You save $5.00
List Price $65
Our Price: $60
You save $5.00
Not a TripleClicks Member? Learn more about the many benefits HERE.Grow a second income!

No comments:

Post a Comment