Wednesday 6 November 2013

Tracking your Ads with SFI.




                                                       Tracking your Ads with SFI


We all know how important it is to advertise our business if we want to succeed in it. However, just by advertising we cannot get targeted results unless we track which Ads are working for us and which are not. Hence it is important for us to key code and track where the hits to our Gateways are coming from.

SFI has made this really easy for us, by giving us Free Power Tools. To use these tools we just need to go to the Home Page and click on Power Tools. Next we click on the key coding link.        https://www.sfimg.com/PowerTools/KeyCodeTracking
it explains to you in extremely simple English, how to key code your Ads.

Next, go to Hit Tracking and read up the simple explanation given there.
https://www.sfimg.com/PowerTools/HitTracking

I actually use a spreadsheet from www.officeorg.com. This is the place to go for Free office tools like Microsoft Office has, except these are absolutely free. And as I go along putting ads into new sites I just keep adding them on and giving each one a higher no than before. 001, 002, 003, etc.

I make the spreadsheet have columns with stuff I want to make a note off, so that I don't have to waste time once the set-up is done.

Columns I use are for:
The actual no.
The actual link to the site.
The number of hits on the site. (SFI provides this as well under Power Tools)
Any specific details like how many free ads are allowed each day etc.

If it is an Affiliate site and I would like to build my network with them I put the referral link there.

You can add or subtract from these columns as you wish.

For those sites not related to SFI, you would need to have a website of your own that you can paste an HTML tag on your website which will do the needful for you.

Our Hit Tracking week with SFI starts at 12 midnight Nebraska, USA time on Sunday and ends obviously at 11.59 Saturday the following week - Nebraska, USA time.

So to find out how many hits you have had on your site, the best time to log in is on Saturdays. However, it can be done on other days as well. Once you have checked out your hits please hit the reset button at the bottom, so that you get accurate counting of hits.

What I do is I copy paste the hits and which sites have given me the hits and then I put the number of hits and which link they came from onto the spreadsheet I had mentioned earlier - so that way I get to know where the most hits have come from and I focus on advertising there.

I hope this will be of help to you but if you have any comments or questions please feel free to ask.

Dream - Believe - Strive - Achieve and have an awesome time reaching your goals. 

List Price ₹5825.4
Our Price: ₹5518.8
You save ₹306.60
List Price ₹3985.8
Our Price: ₹3679.2
You save ₹306.60
List Price ₹4782.96
Our Price: ₹4415.04
You save ₹367.92
List Price ₹4599
Our Price: ₹4292.4
You save ₹306.60
List Price ₹9811.2
Our Price: ₹9320.64
You save ₹490.56
List Price ₹5212.2
Our Price: ₹4905.6
You save ₹306.60
List Price ₹69904.8
Our Price: ₹7971.6
You save ₹61,933.20
List Price ₹7971.6
Our Price: ₹7665
You save ₹306.60
List Price ₹25447.8
Our Price: ₹24528
You save ₹919.80
List Price ₹5212.2
Our Price: ₹4782.96
You save ₹429.24
Not a TripleClicks Member? Learn more about the many benefits HERE.http://www.tripleclicks.com/11563886/pbgw

No comments:

Post a Comment